(1961 – 2009, b. Singapore)
See earned the title as Singapore's "Logo King" because of his prolific work in the 1980s and 1990s creating symbols for various local corporations and organisations. He became a household name because many of his designs won public competitions, including the highly publicised Total Defence logo contest.
The designer graduated in 1985 from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts as part of its first batch of full-time graphic art students. He then founded Koden Design Consultants, which was later renamed Berwin Creation (学艺识别企管).
In 2009, he passed away at the age of 48.
- 1980 — Nee Soon Camp Non-Commissioned Officer Club Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1982 — The Leasing Association of Singapore Logo Contest (3rd Prize)
- 1983 — Senior Citizen's Week Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1983 — National Campaign Against Glue Sniffing & Inhalant Abuse Poster Design (1st & 2nd Prize)
- 1983 — Dolphine Interior Design Logo Contest (2nd Prize)
- 1984 — Singapore Chinese Merchandise Importer & Exporter Association (1st Prize)
- 1985 — Total Defence Logo Contest (Grand Prize, 1st & 2nd Prize, 2 Merit Awards)
- 1986 — National Library "SILAS" Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1987 — Korea National Tourism Corporation Poster Design (Silver Award)
- 1988 — Conqueror Professional Design Award (Gold Award)
- 1989 — The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of People's Republic National Emblem Design (Merit Award)
- 1990 — 3rd NSS Tower Peace Culture Festival Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1990 — Holland Town Council Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1990 — Bishan-Serangoon Town Council Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1991 — Conqueror Professional Design Award (Silver Award)
- 1992 — National Community Organisations Council Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1993 — Seletar Country Club Logo Contest
- 1994 — Singapore Motor Trades Association Logo Contest (1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize)
- 1995 — Committee to Promote the Use of Mandarin Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1995 — National Against Drug Abuse Council Logo Contest (1st Prize)
- 1995 — United Nations 50th Anniversary Coin Design Contest (Merit Award)
- 1997 — Asia-Europe Meeting International Logo Competition (2nd Prize)
- 1997 — Asian Expo International Logo Competition for China (Top 5)
- 1999 — The Millennium 2000 Logo Design (1st Prize)
- 1999 — The Millennium 2000 Coin Design (1st Prize)
- 2002 — Commemorative Coin for Esplanade (1st Prize)
- 2003 — Beijing Olympic 2008 Logo Competition (Top 88)
- 蔡慧玲, "本地'标志王'病逝."联合早报, 6 April, 2009, 6.
- "点字无穷: 施学艺 (Berwin See Hak Gei ) 1961–2009" (2019) exhibition by Chin Kang Huay Kuan